General Terms Of Business
I – GENERAL CONDITIONS
Owner of the website https://chezpierre.rs/. (hereinafter referred to as 'Website') is the entrepreneurial shop 'Chez Pierre Group LLC', 30 North Gould Street, ID no. 62969300, Sheridan, WY 82801, United States.
The General Terms Of Business apply to the entire Website and related services provided by the Website Owner, unless otherwise decided by the Website Owner.
The owner of the Website has the right to deny the right of use to any user without giving reasons, as well as to make changes to the General Business Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use this Website.
II - SUBJECT OF REGULATION
These General Terms and Conditions govern the rights and obligations related to the use of the Website, as well as the rights and obligations arising from the contracts concluded through the Website between 'Chez Pierre' and the users of the website.
III - RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The website publishes information about goods that may be the subject of sale, that is, offers, and sells in the name and for the account of 'Chez Pierre'.
Publication of information constitutes an invitation to the Site User to make an offer to the Website for the conclusion of a purchase contract under the published conditions.
METHOD OF PURCHASE
The purchase is made in two following steps:
Making an order: The site user fills out a form with personal data and delivery data.
Confirmation of the order: The user of the website receives a confirmation via the website and e-mail address where he will be informed about the speed of delivery as well as the total amount that, together with the included VAT and all postage costs, he is obliged to pay.
All product prices are expressed in dinars.
Special offers are valid only if the item is purchased at the offered price.
Delivery is made by Post Serbia
Orders are delivered to the address you specified when ordering.
Delivery is possible on the territory of countries that are listed in Post Serbia service
The order is dispatched within 3 - 5 business days. Delivery is made as soon as possible, and no longer than 15 days from the day of the order, unless the customer declares that he wants the goods to be delivered to him in a longer period.
Delivery for orders over 120 euros is free, while delivery for orders under 120 euros depends on the weight of the package.
In case of failed delivery of the package that was returned to the seller, which failed because the buyer did not pick up the package, the buyer is obliged to pay the delivery fee again in order to resend the package.
Orders that have not been received, but were sent by Serbian Post, will not be marked as missing until the expiration of a period of 30 days from the moment when package left Serbia, reshipment or refund will not be offered before the expiration of this period.
The buyer is obliged to independently inform himself about the package that was returned to the local post office.
Payment is made by PayPal, credit card or Bitcoin.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE OF ORDER
The customer can change his order before it is sent, and no later than within 24 hours from making the order. The order can only be changed by email.
The customer can cancel the order within 24 hours from the confirmation of the order. The order can only be cancelled by email.
- 1) SUBJECT: Order cancellation and order number
- 2) CONTENTS: name of the product, name and surname of the customer, the full address of the customer, email of the customer
The order cancellation e-mail must contain:
If the seller does not have a certain product in stock, he will offer a replacement for another product of the same value or a refund.
Any customer who did not collect the package is entitled to a refund without postage.
The seller is not obliged to offer any additional compensation for the disappointment suffered.
WITHDRAWAL OF PURCHASE
The customer has the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days from the day of receipt of the product, without explanation, in which case the money paid for the product will be returned to him, but not the cost of the postage paid.
- 1) By sending an e-mail from the customer with a notification of the intention to cancel the purchase.
- 2) After confirming the receipt of the email and contacting the buyer by the seller, the buyer sends the product whose purchase he is canceling together with all the documentation he received during the purchase and the completed and signed cancellation form, that the seller provides to the customer, to the seller's address at ul. Jug Bogdanova no. 44, 18000 Niš.
Canceling the purchase is done as follows in two steps:
The product must be adequately packed, in order to prevent possible damage, and sent with the same career as the one that delivered the package to the customer.
Refunds will be made after the product has been returned and it has been determined that the product has not been used.
In case of cancellation of the purchase, the postage is not refunded.
Any customer who did not collect the package is entitled to a refund without postage.
If the product or the product box has been unsealed, opened and used, it is not possible to cancel the purchase, due to the specific nature of perfume products and all in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection.
COMPLAINTS - GENERAL PART
If the product that has been ordered or taken over has a manufacturing technological defect (e.g. a defective pump for spraying perfume) or a hidden defect and when this defect makes it difficult or impossible to use the product in the usual way, the customer can file a complaint about the product in order to eliminate this defect.
If the non-conformity of the product with the contract occurred within six months from the day of taking over the product, it is assumed that the non-conformity existed at the time of the transfer of risk, unless this is contrary to the type of product and the nature of the particular non-conformity, or if the seller proves otherwise.
If the customer receives the wrong product, then the seller will send the corresponding product at his own expense.
Complaints will not be accepted if the defect in the product occurred after taking over the product and is the result of the customer's action or accident.
Complaints will not be accepted, if there is a defect in the product, but it does not affect the usability of the product in the usual way.
If the product tester available in our stores and the product itself do not differ on a neutral surface, the complaint will not be accepted.
It will not be considered a justified reason for a complaint if you do not like the smell of the perfume product.
Use the purchased product exclusively according to the instructions in the declaration, otherwise the complaint will not be accepted.
An individual reaction to the product, if you have not indicated a special sensitivity to the ingredients before purchase, will not be considered a reason for complaint.
Bearing in mind the specificity of online shopping, as well as the specificity of the product itself that is being sold, it is recommended that before purchasing any of the perfume products, you try the product in one of our stores or order the smallest possible amount of perfume.
Persistence, fragrance note and intensity of the fragrance largely depends on the interaction of the perfume formula with the characteristics of your skin and is individual.
COMPLAINTS – PROCEDURE
- 1) By sending an e-mail from the customer with a notification of the intention to complain about the product. The e-mail about the intention to complain should contain:
- 2) After confirming the receipt of the e-mail and contacting the buyer by the seller, the buyer sends the product that he is complaining about with all the documentation the seller provided and the completed Claim Request to the address of the seller at ul. Jug Bogdanova no. 44, 18000 Niš. The product must be adequately packed, in order to prevent possible damage, and sent with the same career as the one that delivered the package to the customer. The seller will not bear the delivery costs of another courier service.
Complaining about the purchased product is done as follows in two steps:
Before sending the product you are complaining about, it must be adequately packed and the recipient's address must be clearly stated on the package, because the seller does not assume responsibility for the loss of the shipment or damage to the shipment caused during transportation due to inadequate packaging or addressing.
Persons authorized to resolve consumer complaints will, after testing the advertised product, make a decision on the same within 8 days from the day of receipt of the complaint, based on the facts established during the control.
The decision on the complaint will be delivered to the customer by e-mail and in writing.
COMPLAINTS – DECISIONS
Decisions on complaints can be accepting or rejecting.
- 1) To eliminate the defect in the product with the consent of the buyer, and if the elimination of the defect is impossible or the buyer does not accept it, the product will be a replacement for the same product without the defect.
- 2) If it is not possible to send a replacement product, the customer has the right to get another product of the same value or a more expensive product with an additional payment up to its value or a refund.
If the complaint is approved in accordance with the law, the buyer has the right to:
If your complaint is rejected, the product you advertised will be returned to the customer with a decision.
Shipping costs for the returned product or new product are borne by the seller.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
All photos are used as illustrations and there may be changes in the appearance of the bottles (not the size) if the one from the photo is not available.
The oils and fragrances for sale are not affiliated with any designer or brand.
The description 'Inspired by' is used only to refer to the fragrance, and is used to help consumers in choosing a fragrance, taking into account the specificity of distance selling and the product being sold.
RIGHT TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Orders may be subject to additional security checks at our discretion. This may include confirming your credit/debit card details or additional information about your address.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the order if the requested information is not provided.
- 1) Publishing any material from the website in any other media
- 2) Sell, sublicense or advertise any material from the website
- 3) Publicly displaying any material from the website
- 4) Using this website in any way that is or may be harmful to this website
- 5) Using this website in any way that affects the user's access to this website
- 6) Use of this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or use that may in any way harm the website, any person or business entity
- 7) Engaging in any data collection or any other similar activity in connection with this website
- 8) Using this website for any advertising or marketing
You are expressly prohibited from doing any of the following:
The provisions of the Law on Obligations and the Law on Consumer Protection will be applied to all situations that are not regulated by the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
The contracting parties will try to resolve all disputes amicably.
In case of impossibility of resolving the dispute peacefully, the Basic Court in Niš will be responsible for resolving disputes.
An integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Business is also a notice displayed on our website about the most frequently asked questions related to our products, through which you can be informed about all possible dilemmas and remarks.